Friday, January 23, 2009

I. AM. A. SLACKER.

Actually, 2.5 seconds after typing the title to my post, I take it back! I am not a slacker! But now that finals/christmas/wedding/hawaii/moving/starting new semester is over, I can update my life!

We're married! I highly recommend it. The reception was seriously so fabulous! We had it in a barn with a live jazz band and SO much food. There were tons of flowers everywhere, and everyone stayed and danced into the night. It was perfect. The temple was one of the coolest things I've ever done. My papa sealed us together, and we got to see the spiral staircase in the Manti Temple. When I get my pictures back, they're going on here! (not of the spiral staircase, of course, but of the rest of the wedding)

We went to Hawaii for our honeymoon, which is also highly recommended! We hiked through a rain forest, snorkeled with sea turtles, and kayaked with whales! I ate crab for the first time, and we were part of a magic show. We found a big field of dries up lava and a cliff full of holes that looked down into the ocean. (Is that safe?) We ate like 80 snowcones and got SO sunburned. Well, I got so sunburned, Keith got 23 shades darker, exposing my whiteness further.

We moved into the most adorable 1/3 of a house of all time! It's on center street, come see us! We got a free couch, chair, dresser, desk, bookshelf, and bed. (mostly found in my parent's house, and the bed was for Christmas.) We bought a table and chairs, and the plae is so cute. We have a candy dish that has to be filled up every night. No wonder people gain weight when they get married! Did anyone else get TONS of candy for the showers/reception?

We started our LAST SEMESTER of school 2 weeks ago. It's going to be a good one, I can feel it! (mostly because the light is FINALLY at the end of the tunnel.)

We are so happy and so blessed! I'll post pictures soon, I promise!

2 comments:

ryguy said...

I'm glad to see you are back from the blogging dead.

I've waited forever to hear about your honeymoon, and no pictures? What gives!?

And yes, I will stop by your place and partake of your candy. Thanks for the invite. =)

Laura Bain said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad you posted! I was so jealous when I talked to your mom and she said you had a sunburn from being on the beach while it was BLIZZARDING in Utah... I hope real life hasn't gotten the best of you! xoxo