Thursday, March 26, 2009

a few lists, for your enjoyment.

Things I should be doing right now:
-studying for my ochem text this weekend
-preparing for my quiz in 24 minutes
-looking for a job

things I'm doing instead:
-blogging
-chatting with the lovely Maggie Mugimu from Uganda!!
-daydreaming about what life will be like 4 weeks from now when I'm graduated!
-deciding whether to buy sour patch watermelon ot Cadbury eggs to get me through my next 3 HOUR CLASS!!

things I'm not sure about:
-the metabolic pathway. why is this necessary to my education?
-what we will eat for dinner tonight
-the weather in this state. although i am sure that i hate it
-why my foot hurts
-who shot the sheriff?

things I can see from where I'm sitting:
-keith, that handsome devil
-ochem notes
-a guy laying on the floor of the JFSB sleeping. Really guy? go home.
-grey clouds AND blue skies
-an extremely nerdy professor with the coolest suit I've seen since disco roller skating 3 weekends ago

places i wish i were right now:
-running
-home
-on the beach

and now for a picture list. this a recap of what we've been up to for the last 3 months.


we got married :) :) :) :) :) :)


I turned 22!!


and we WON the Ream's first annual supermarket sweep.

basically, life is really really really good and happy.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love reading your list. I hope you keep updating your blog--it is a joy to peruse.