Saturday, September 19, 2009

....happy birthday dear Nana.....


This is my sweet Nana.
Today is her 77th birthday!
She came camping with us over the 4th of July. She rocked her great-grandbabies babies to sleep all weekend, and never complained about wearing her silly headband.

I love her because she is the hardest worker I know. Last week she worked 60 hours at the Manti temple, then canned 50 quarts of salsa with home-grown ingredients on her day off.

I love her because she remembers all of the small things you tell her. I forgot my toothbrush one time when i went to visit her and Papa. She went and bought me one. She keeps it in a ziploc bag and every time I come she leaves it in whatever bathroom I'll be using that trip.

I love her because she keeps everyone around her happy. When BYU or the Jazz are playing and she working at the temple, she slips into her office every 20 minutes or so to text us for updates on the scores. Rumor has it she then wanders through the halls of the temple and keeps all of the workers updated.

And I love her because she loves everyone around her so perfectly.


Happy birthday Nana! I hope your day was perfect!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Amen to everything you said! Nana is the best.